Sunday, January 30, 2011

Plans

I'm almost halfway through college (if I only go four years). That terrifies me. I revert back to elementary school with the question, "What do I want to do with I grow up?" Film? Interior design? Or both? Zhanna suggested set designer. That could be my dream job right there. Just one problem--I've had my heart set on Biola for transferring. They have an amazing film program but no interior design. Crap.

What do I do?

Trust God. Easier said than done. I'm a planner and have been for all my life. I've always known I wanted to go to college. Check. And have a family. No check on that yet... We'll see what God has in store. But as for my career? I've jumped around every other month that the answer to that question but never stuck with anything.

Whoever reads this blog, keep me accountable. I want to trust God completely with this. I want to follow him as he leads me where I need to go. I have no idea where that is. I want this fear to turn into excitement.

No comments:

Post a Comment