Friday, January 14, 2011

Deep breath and...

I've been stressing a lot lately. Why in the world do I think I have a shot at being in the film program at Biola? I've had 0 experience. What if I suck? Then what do I do?

But then yesterday I realized if this is really what God wants me to do, he will give me the talent or the drive to learn as much as I can. If this is God's plan for my life, nothing can stop me, not even my own incompetence. And if this isn't God's plan for my life... well... I hope he'll let me know! I just turned in my applications for Biola and the Cinema and Media Arts Department today so it's all in God's hands now.

Luckily, if I do end up going to Biola one of my roommates may transfer with me! It would be so good to have a familiar face around.

So God, it's all in your hands.



Your own ears will hear him.
      Right behind you a voice will say,
   “This is the way you should go,”
      whether to the right or to the left.

Isaiah 30:21

No comments:

Post a Comment