Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Time...

Today is my last day of classes at CCU then finals next week. It still really hasn't hit me yet but I know it will soon and I'm dreading that... I'm just praying that God will grant me amazing friends at Art Institute like he has here at CCU. Maybe this is why my family moved to Colorado with me... So I can still be around my CCU friends (and be an honorary RAR for Boondocks!) while going to a different school. I have a feeling that I will be incredibly grateful for their encouragement to me already at AI.

So instead of being sad that I'm leaving, I'm going to try to be excited for what God has in store. It's not really good-bye after all... I won't be living at CCU but I will be able to keep a connection with the school and my amazing friends.

1 comment:

  1. hey girl! I love your optimistic view. . .seriously, I went through the same feelings. It's tough & your heart hurts because you miss everybody, but what helped me was the Lord laid on my heart, "It's your new adventure I am laying in front of you. Take hold & have the time of your life!" :) You're gonna do amazing things & the Lord is going to do beautiful things for you & through you because of this change in your life! :) I'm excited for you!

    ReplyDelete